1s than X Factor runner-up Jahmene, who was odds-on favourite a week ago despite the handicaps of having not once topped the public vote and also having a square head.
What does SQH stand for?
SQH stands for Square Head
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SQH
We have 1 other meaning of SQH in our Acronym Attic
- Sediment Quality Guideline
- Small Quantity Generator
- Société Québécoise de Gériatrie (French: Quebec Geriatrics Society; Canada)
- Software Quality Group (NIST)
- Soil Quality Guidelines (various organizations)
- Southport Quilters Guild (Wisconsin)
- Software Quality Group of New England
- Scottish Qualification for Headship (education)
- Small Quantity Handler (various organizations)
- Société Québécoise d'Hypnose (French: Quebec Hypnosis Society; Canada)
- Sun Quality Health (Cambodia)
- Saskatchewan Quarter Horse Association (Canada)
- Swedish Quarter Horse Association
- Stock Quality Health Check (library evaluation tool; UK)
- Safety, Quality Health and Environmental Protection (ship safety)
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (degree)
- Small Quantity Handlers of Universal Waste
- Serial Quad I/O (4 bit multiplexed I/O serial interface flash memory device)
- Service Qualité Immobilier (French: Quality Real Estate Service)
- Service Quality Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mutual also completed three landmark developments during the year; the opening of the new banking hall at its John Frost Square head office in Newport, the opening of its first full service branch in Cardiff and relocating its Swansea branch into a purpose-built city centre site.
Not so, says Mr Luzhkov, it's because 'she has a square head.
Three circles of nozzles ring a 2 7/8-inch tapered square head.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Retract-A-Bit includes 2 Phillips head bits, 2 slotted head bits, a square head bit and a T15 Torx head bit.
Broad Square head teacher Elaine Spencer sent children home yesterday so staff could clear up the damage of Wednesday night's burglary.
For a square head, try an empty cereal box, or perhaps two boxes glued or taped together.
Her children's books include It's a New Day: Poems for Young Brothas and Sistuhs (1971); The Adventures of Fat Head, Small Head, and Square Head (1973); and A Sound Investment and Other Stories (1979).