For every square centimeter of EpiFix wasted, approximately 61.
What does SQ CM stand for?
SQ CM stands for Square Centimeter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Stock Quote
- Student Questionnaire
- Stupid Question
- Subject to Quotation
- Super Quiet
- Sureté du Québec (Provincial Police)
- Système Qualité (French: Quality System)
- Systemizing Quotient
- Square Feet
- Square Inch (sometimes seen as SQIN, without the space)
- Square Kilometer
- Safety, Quality, and Mission Assurance Directorate
- Safety, Quality and Reliability
- Staff Qualified (Weapons)
- Strong Quadriceps and Strong Calf (post-polio syndrome classification)
- Strong Quadriceps and Weak Calf (post-polio syndrome classification)
- Space Quest 1 (Sierra game)
- Space Quest 2 (Sierra game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The foam layer and fibrous landing layer are capable of being engaged with a Shear Resistance of about 100 grams of force or greater per square centimeter and a Peel Resistance of about 50 grams or less of force per square centimeter.
Flipping one bit, for instance, requires the equivalent of 5 million amperes of current per square centimeter.
In the face of this, the National Storage Industry Consortium, now the Information Storage Industry Consortium, has set the ambitious goal of reaching 155 gigabit per square centimeter data storage in the next five years.
He found that mold exists even in new leather and cloth-upholstered furniture and on hard surfaces such as tables, although in low counts per square centimeter.
At nearly 4 km below the sea surface, every square centimeter of the ship is subjected to 305 kilograms (4,338 pounds per square inch) of pressure, the force of seawater crushing the wreck's thick steel plates.
Eleven-month-old Rosa Olvera was in critical but stable condition at Northridge Hospital Medical Center following Wednesday's operation, in which 350 square centimeters of skin from her buttocks were transplanted to her right side and back.
About 30 square centimeters are abraded in a series of arcs.