6,7) MUC4 expression has been reported in many carcinomas, including squamous cell carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive tract and carcinomas of pancreatic, salivary, breast, lung, gastric, colon, biliary tract, and ovarian origin.
What does SCC-UADT stand for?
SCC-UADT stands for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- System Control Console (US Postal Service)
- System Coordinate Center
- Systems Compatibility Corporation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- System Control Center-2
- Self-Consistent-Charge-Discrete-Variational Method
- Self-Consistent Charge-Iterative Extended Hueckel
- Standards Council of Canada Joint Technical Committee on EDI
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Marjolin's Ulcer
- Stem Cell and Cancer Research Institute (McMaster University; Canada)
- South Central Chapter of the Medical Library Association
- Saskatchewan Call Centre Association (Canada)
- Scottish Correspondence Chess Association (UK)
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Snips College of Creative Arts (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Society of Certified Criminal Analysts
- Sonoma County Conservation Action
- Sony Chemicals Corporation of America
- South Carolina Cattlemen's Association
- South Caucasus and Central Asia (economic region)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Squamous cell carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive tract is associated with a higher rate of metastasis to the regional lymph nodes than is squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.