On January 16, 2008, Tegal Corporation (the "Company") and its wholly owned subsidiary, Sputtered Films, Inc.
What does SFI stand for?
SFI stands for Sputtered Films, Inc. (computer company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFI
We have 250 other meanings of SFI in our Acronym Attic
- Software-Based Fault Isolation
- Solar Flux Index (value based on sunspots to measure radio propagation)
- Solid Fat Index
- Sony Finance International (Japan)
- Sound Families Initiative (Seattle, WA)
- Special Flight Instrumentation
- Special Function Indicator (SABRS)
- Special Funding Initiative (various organizations)
- Specialist Fault Investigation (department at British Telecom for investigating faults)
- Sports Foundation, Inc. (New York)
- Stainless Fabrication, Inc (Springfield, Missouri)
- Star Field Image
- Starfleet Intelligence (fictional, Star Trek)
- StarFleet International
- State Farm Insurance
- Storytelling Foundation International
- Strategy First, Inc. (Montreal based computer software developer/publisher)
- Strong Future International (Lincoln, NE)
- Structured Finance International, LLC (Miami, FL)
- Student Faculty Interaction (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Westpac has a very good reputation and we know them well, since they were most recently the AMS representative in Korea and were at one time the representative for Sputtered Films, Inc.
Tegal Corporation (Nasdaq:TGAL) today announced that a global leader in wafer level packaging technology has placed an order for an Endeavor AT(TM) PVD cluster tool for under-bump metallization (UBM) with Sputtered Films, Inc.
This order represents another major achievement for Santa Barbara-based Sputtered Films, Inc.
Nasdaq:TGAL), a leading designer and manufacturer of plasma etch systems used in the production of integrated circuits, smart-card, wireless, opto-telecom and other advanced technology applications, today announced that the acquisition of Sputtered Films, Inc.
13, 2002 Strategic Action Taken to Expand Capabilities in Plasma Enhanced Physical Vapor Deposition Technology, Enhance Depth of Management Tegal Corporation (Nasdaq:TGAL), a leading designer and manufacturer of plasma etch systems used in the production of integrated circuits for wireless, opto-telecom and other advanced technology applications, today announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire Sputtered Films, Inc.
As discussed in Tegal's annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2002, assumptions relating to the foregoing involve judgments with respect to, among other things, the ability of Tegal to successfully complete the acquisition of Sputtered Films, Inc.
ASTeX") (Nasdaq:ASTX) today reported that it recently completed the acquisition of the Shamrock(TM) assets from Sputtered Films, Inc.