EcoBlu Products successfully tested Douglas Fir and Spruce Pine Fir lumber meeting class "A" flame spread and reduced smoke production.
What does SPF stand for?
SPF stands for Spruce Pine Fir
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SPF
We have 253 other meanings of SPF in our Acronym Attic
- Spare Parts File
- Special Function Memory
- Special Performance File
- Special Programs File
- Special Projects Fund (various organizations)
- Special Purpose Force
- Specialist Portfolio (New York Stock Exchange)
- Specialist, Fire Fighter (US Navy)
- Specific Pathogen Free
- Spray-applied Polyurethane Foam
- Squirrel Proof Feeder
- Stair Pressurization Fan (mechanical services)
- Standard Pacific Corporation (stock symbol)
- Standard Parasitic Format
- Standard Plume Flowfield code
- Standard Policy Form (insurance)
- Standard Project Flood
- Stealthy Packet Filter (Firewall)
- Stile Project Forum
- Strategic Policy Framework (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other news: Tembec and The Home Depot, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, have reached an agreement allowing The Home Depot to offer its customers larger amounts of FSC certified Spruce Pine Fir (SPF) lumber.
Shipments of commodity grade spruce pine fir (spf) lumber were up 20 percent over the comparable volumes last year and the average prices were up over 37 percent from the same period.