Whether connecting to Sprint's MPLS VPN, SprintLink Frame Relay or a Sprint-provided CPE IP VPN, the customer's traffic is protected by multiple security layers and is segregated from the public Internet until safely behind the corporate firewall.
What does SLFR stand for?
SLFR stands for SprintLink Frame Relay (Sprint)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SLFR
We have 4 other meanings of SLFR in our Acronym Attic
- Service Leadership Fellows Program (est. 2002; Harvard Business School; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Sri Lanka Freedom Party
- Syndicat Libre de la Fonction Publique
- Sierra Leon Federation of Pankration Athlima
- Southeast Louisiana Flood Protection Authority
- Sri Lanka Food Processors Association
- St. Lucia Planned Parenthood Association
- Southeast Louisiana Flood Protection Authority - East (Louisiana)
- Sea Level Feet Per Minute
- Saint Louis Frontrunners (Saint Louis, MO)
- Sächsisches Landesamt für Familie und Soziales (Germany)
- Salt Lake Figure Skating (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Salt Lake Film Society (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Second Life Future Salon (virtual reality)
- St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase (St. Louis, MO)
- Swiss Labour Force Survey
- Short Life Food Tray (biodegradable container)
- Special License and Firearms Unit
- Supersymmetric Lepton Flavour Violation
- Sri Lanka Federation of the Visually Handicapped
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sprint Data Link is available nationwide and leverages a wireless connection across the Sprint Mobile Broadband network into multiple WAN solutions, including Sprint Global MPLS, SprintLink Frame Relay or in the establishment of IPSEC VPNs, and includes benefits such as: * Broadband speeds - Average download speeds of 600 Kbps to 1.
Sprint now offers a comprehensive suite of corporate data services to Korean organizations and global multinational enterprises, including SprintLink Dedicated Internet Service, SprintLink IP VPN Services, Security and Managed Network Services, and a market-leading suite of IP-based services: SprintLink Frame Relay, SprintLink Packet Private Line and SprintLink Virtual LAN services, based on next generation L2TPv3 technology.
SprintLink Frame Relay offers customers an end-to-end frame relay solution that combines the security of a Layer 2 frame relay service with the high-end performance and reliability of Layer 3 IP, easing the migration to IP.
SprintLink Frame Relay is based on Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3 (L2TPv3) -- an emerging industry standard, which is a feature of Cisco IOS(R) Software.
Cisco IP Phones 7902G, 7905G, and 7912G RADVISION RADVISION viaIP 400 VBrick Systems VBXcast Enterprise Network Infrastructure 3Com Corporation 3Com(R) NJ90 Network Jack EmergeCore Networks "IT in a Box," IT-100 Sprint SprintLink Frame Relay Network Applications Software Computer Associates CleverPath Portal Enpia Enpia@CDMaster Websense, Inc.
Product Details SprintLink Frame Relay -- A next-generation frame relay service that allows frame relay packets to ride securely over the SprintLink native IP core, versus a statically switched ATM network.