The trial, which will showcase future data applications, will take place at the Sprint PCS Technology Integration Center (STIC), located in Lenexa, Kan.
What does STIC stand for?
STIC stands for Sprint PCS Technology Integration Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of STIC
We have 48 other meanings of STIC in our Acronym Attic
- Science and Technology of Information and Communication
- Science, Technology and Innovation Council (Canada)
- Sciences et Technologies de l'information et de la Communication (French: Information and Communication Science and Technology)
- Scientific & Technical Information Center
- Senior Technician In Charge
- Short-Term, Innovative Concept (US Army)
- Smalltalk Industry Council
- Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Charleroi (French: Public Transport Company of Charleroi; Belgium)
- Space Telescope Institute Council
- Spatial-Temporal Image Correlation (ultrasound technique to evaluate the fetal heart)
- Star Trek Italian Club
- State Talent Identification Championships (Australia)
- State-Wide Terrorism Intelligence Center
- Studiekring voor Technische Informatie en Communicatie (Dutch Society for Technical Information & Communication)
- Subcarrier (FM Broadcast) Traffic Information Channel
- Supply Transaction Identifier Code
- Support the Islanders Coalition
- Suspension Touch Interface Controller
- Synthetic Target Injection Check
- System Technology Integration Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The voice call was performed at the Sprint PCS Technology Integration Center (STIC) using Samsung's Third Generation Base Station Systems and QUALCOMM's 3G CDMA 1x trial handset which incorporates the company's MSM5000(TM) chipset and system software.
These trials are planned to take place in the Sprint PCS Technology Integration Center in Lenexa, Kan.