Instruction offered on science fair projects The Springfield Public Library will host two two-hour science workshops on developing science fair projects for kindergartners through 12th graders.
What does SPL stand for?
SPL stands for Springfield Public Library (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPL
We have 705 other meanings of SPL in our Acronym Attic
- Special-Purpose License
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Spell Checker (File Name Extension)
- Spencer Public Library (Spencer, IA)
- Spent Potlinings
- Spiritual Life Retreat (retreat for churches in MN)
- Split Phase Level
- Spool Parameter List
- St. Paul's Lutheran (church; various locations)
- Stall Cycles per Load Instruction
- Standard PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) Library (computer programming)
- Staphage Lysate (Delmont Laboratories, Inc.)
- Staples (Amtrak station code; Staples, MN)
- State Procurement Law (various locations)
- Sterling Public Library (various locations)
- Stewartville Public Library (Stewartville, MN)
- Stored Procedure Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
today at the Springfield Public Library Conference Room.
Byline: The Register-Guard Teens invited for big-screen games Teens are invited to come to the Springfield Public Library from 3:30 p.
Monday at the Springfield Public Library, 225 Fifth St.
Tuesday at the Springfield Public Library to discuss "Tortilla Flat" by John Steinbeck.
at the Springfield Public Library at City Hall, 225 Fifth St.
Zany Zoo coming to library on Thursday Zany Zoo will bring its Animal Fair to the Springfield Public Library at 2 p.
Adults can join in summer reading fun Every summer, the Springfield Public Library offers an array of summer reading opportunities for kids and youth.