541-726-3700 Springfield Economic Development Agency - 7:30 p.
What does SEDA stand for?
SEDA stands for Springfield Economic Development Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEDA
We have 16 other meanings of SEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Small Enterprise Development Agency (Mwanza, Tanzania)
- Social and Economic Data Analysis
- South East Desalting Association
- South East Drift Association
- South Eastern Discotheque Association (UK)
- Southern Equipment Dealers Association (Dublin, GA)
- Southern Eventing and Dressage Association (formerly Louisiana/Mississippi Dressage and Combined Training Association)
- Southside Economic Development Association
- Space Environment Data Acquisition
- Special Ed Assistant
- Staff and Educational Development Association
- Staged Event-Driven Architecture
- Stand Establishment Decision Aid
- Structured Exploratory Data Analysis
- Sudan Education and Development Agency
- Sunnyside Economic Development Association (Washington)
- Susquehanna Economic Development Association (Lewisburg, PA)
- Sustainable Energy Development Agency (Australia)
- Sustainable Energy Development Authority (Australia)
- System Engineering and Design Automation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glenwood committee has 3 open seats The Springfield Economic Development Agency is seeking applications for three positions on the Glenwood Renewal Advisory Committee.
Springfield TODAY Springfield Economic Development Agency - 6:30 p.
Agency seeks applications for Glenwood committee SPRINGFIELD - The Springfield Economic Development Agency seeks applications for three positions on the Glenwood Renewal Advisory Committee.
Without the $20,000 from the urban renewal funds granted by the Springfield Economic Development Agency - the members of which include the Springfield City Council and two Lane County commissioners - the windows likely would not have been installed, he said.
Because the Springfield Economic Development Agency is behind the funding, the banners are limited to businesses within the Downtown Urban Renewal Area, Griesel said.