BEIJING, March 22 Kyodo China said Friday it has sent a new patrol ship, the largest in its fishery administration fleet, to the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea on a "law enforcement mission".
What does PG stand for?
PG stands for Spratly Islands
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PG
We have 70 other meanings of PG in our Acronym Attic
- Prosperity Gospel (religion)
- Protection Group (Nortel)
- Protective Guideline
- Proving Ground
- Public Guardian
- Pure Garbage
- Pwllgwyngyll (Wales)
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum (skin disorder)
- Promoting Group of the Movement for a Better World
- Plant Genetics & Biotechnology
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Purchased Goods and Services
- Parental Guidance suggested if under 13 years of age (movie rating)
- Periodically Gapped-Data Amplitude and Phase EStimation (algorithm)
- Periodically-Gapped Discrete Fourier Transform
- Prostaglandin Glycerol Esters and Prostaglandin Ethanolamide
- Projective Geometry Low-Density Parity-Check (coding)
- Provisional Government - Republic of New Afrika
Samples in periodicals archive:
29 Kyodo The Philippines has increased the number of troops deployed on five islets, two sand bars and two reefs that it claims in the disputed Spratly islands to bolster its military presence in the contested South China Sea, a senior military intelligence official told Kyodo News on Tuesday.
China described the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea and surrounding waters as a core national interest in its economic and security dialogue with the United States in May 2010, when U.
The Philippines said Thursday it had lodged a formal protest at the United Nations over China's claims to the Spratly islands said.
Envoy says US need not participate in process Manila China said it will lead in resolving the disputed claims on Spratly Islands off the South China Sea, adding that a third party like the United States should no longer participate in solving the problem, a local paper said.
jpg ) The Spratly Islands archipelago of about 100 reefs, islets and islands occupies less than five square kilometres and spread over more than 400,000 square kilometres of sea between the Philippines and Vietnam.
There's also an entry for the Spratly Islands, whose ownership remains to be resolved.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Vietnam has protested against the plan by Taiwan to build an airport on the disputed Spratly Islands.