Nestling growth and plumage development of the Spotted Barbtail (Premnoplex brunnescens).
What does SPBA stand for?
SPBA stands for Spotted Barbtail (Premnoplex brunnescens)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPBA
We have 15 other meanings of SPBA in our Acronym Attic
- Société Pétrolière du Bec d'Ambès (French oil company)
- Society of Professional Benefit Administrators
- South Perry Business Association
- South Philadelphia Blocks Association
- South Plains Bankers Association
- South Plants Balance of Areas
- Southern Permian Basin Area
- Spartina Bakeri (sand cordgrass, switchgrass)
- Special Permit, Board of Appeals
- Sponsored Project Budget Authorization
- St Paul Basketball Association
- St Petersburg Ballet Academy
- St Petersburg Bowling Association
- Stanford Pre-Business Association
- Statement Processing Benchmarking Association
- Stonewall Professional and Business Association (Dallas, TX)
- Stormy Petrel Bar Association (Oglethorpe University)
- Strategic Planning Budgeting and Assessment
- Success Profiles Benchmarking Analysis
- Sun Parlour Baseball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nest construction behavior and variability in nest architecture and nest placement of the Spotted Barbtail (Premnoplex brunnescens).
Recently, Greeney (2008) described the first unambiguously re-used nest by a Scytalopus, the Long-tailed Tapaculo, which had taken over a nest built and used to raise three broods by a pair of Spotted Barbtails, (Premnoplex brunnescens).