The SpotLight Multibeam Antenna Platform connects to existing cellular base station equipment to significantly enhance a cell site's capacity and coverage, enabling wireless carriers to minimize the cost of network growth.
What does SLMAP stand for?
SLMAP stands for Spotlight Multibeam Antenna Platform (Metawave)
This definition appears very rarely
- State Land Management Authority (Trinidad and Tobago)
- State Literacy Mission Authority (India)
- Station Line Module Analog
- Steel Lintel Manufacturers Association
- Student Loan Marketing Association (Sallie Mae)
- Subscriber Line Module Analog
- Subscriber Line Module Assembly
- Sudan Liberation Movement and Army
- Supply and Logistics Management Association
- Sri Lanka Medical Association of North America (Montclair, NJ)
- Service Limited Medicare Beneficiary (Minnesota)
- Special Low-Income Medicare Beneficiaries (also seen as SLIMB)
- Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary
- St. Lucia Marketing Board
- Subscriber Line Module Broadband (Siemens/Stromberg-Carlson)
- Small Local and Minority Business Enterprise (Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission; Laurel, MD)
- Senior Leaders Management Course
- Single-Layer Microchip Capacitor
- Squadron Leaders Maintenance Course
- Sri Lanka Medical Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metawave develops and markets the SpotLight Multibeam Antenna Platform which enhances the capacity, coverage, and quality of wireless networks and reduces the need to invest in new cell sites.
Metawave's SpotLight Multibeam Antenna Platform enables cellular service carriers to optimize call quality and expand the coverage and capacity of existing cell sites.