South Birmingham College has developed an NVQ work-based course alongside the industry's Sports and Play Construction Association.
What does SAPCA stand for?
SAPCA stands for Sports and Play Construction Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAPCA
- Spatial Array Power Combiner
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- St. Andrews Presbyterian College (Laurinburg, North Carolina)
- Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committe (EU)
- Substance Abuse Prevention Center (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Suzuki Advanced Power Control
- System Acquisition Planning Council
- San Antonio Pest Control Association (San Antonio, TX)
- San Antonio Professional Coaches Association (Texas)
- South Africa Pest Control Association
- Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition of Alexandria (Alexandria, VA)
- St. Anthony Park Community Band (Roseville, MN)
- State Air Pollution Control Board (Virginia)
- St. Anthony Park Community Council (St. Paul, MN)
- San Antonio Polymer Clay Guild (Texas)
- Southern Alaska Peninsula Caribou Herd
- St. Andrews Presbyterian Church (Houston, TX)
- State Administration of Petroleum and Chemical Industries (China)
- Security Assistance Policy Coordinating Office
- Space Age Polymers Company (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Birmingham College has developed the level 2 National Vocational Qualification in partnership with the Sports and Play Construction Association and SkillsActive, the Sector Skills Council for the sports industry.