The Sports and Entertainment Law Society is an association at College of Law at Georgia State University that works to provide networking and mentorship opportunities with practicing attorneys from both fields.
What does SELS stand for?
SELS stands for Sports and Entertainment Law Society (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SELS
We have 9 other meanings of SELS in our Acronym Attic
- Selected Release
- Selected Reserves
- Selected Reservist
- Selected Refresher Training
- Selected Release Improvement Program
- Scalable Entity Level Simulation
- Search Engine Listing Service
- Secure E-mail List Service
- Severe Local Storms
- Southeast Library System (Minnesota)
- Southeast Louisiana Search And Rescue
- South Euclid-Lyndhurst Soccer Club (Ohio)
- Selective Scanning
- Silicon Errors in Logic - System Effects (IEEE Workshop)
- South East London Strategic Health Authority (London, England, UK)
- Space Environment Laboratory Solar Imaging System
- South East London Shared Services Partnership
- Single-Ended Line Test (telecommunications)
- Single-Ended Loop Testing
- Southern Educational Leadership Trust (Kent, England, UK)