Also new this year is the SPAA Photo Competition, presented by the Sports Photographers Association of America (SPAA), a PMA member association.
What does SPAA stand for?
SPAA stands for Sports Photographers Association of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPAA
We have 66 other meanings of SPAA in our Acronym Attic
- Systemic Peacebuilding Assessment
- Systems & Process Assurance (PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP)
- Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.
- Successive Parallel Arbitration with Decision-Feedback
- Standardized Performance Analysis for Seedstock Beef Cattle
- Screen Producers Association of Australia
- Self-Propelled Anti-Aircraft
- SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia Ltd
- Socrates taught Plato taught Aristotle taught Alexander the Great (mnemonic)
- Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists Association
- Statement of Proposed Audit Adjustment
- Symposium on Parallel Algorithms and Architectures
- Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures
- St. Petersburg Area Association of Bed and Breakfast Inns (Florida)
- Social Planning, Analysis and Administration Consultants (Egypt)
- Society of Performers, Artists, Athletes, and Celebrities for Space Exploration (Cocoa Beach, FL)
- Sabre Pilots Association of the Air Division Squadrons
- Self-Propelled Anti-Air Gun
- Single Point Active Alignment Method
- Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of Antique Motor Fire Apparatus in America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Session details * Date: Monday, February 22, 2010 * Time: 8:00 am - 8:50 am * Location: Room 304B * Sponsor: Fujifilm Marketing Know-How Series Conference details Admission to DIMA 2010 is included with the PMA All Conference Connection Pass, which also allows attendees to participate in any sessions in the Professional School Photographers Association International (PSPA), Sports Photographers Association of America (SPAA), and Professional Picture Framers Association (PPFA) conferences.
The newly launched program for the Sports Photographers Association of America gives photographers a way to establish credibility for their businesses and a level of professionalism.
The Sports Photographers Association of America (SPAA) was founded in 2003, and became a division of PMA in 2005.
Sports Photographers Association of America (SPAA([R])), a member association of PMA - the Worldwide Community of Imaging Associations, announces its SPAA 2010 conference program, featuring presentations from high-profile action sports photographers and top industry team/individual sports photographers.
LAS VEGAS -- The Sports Photographers Association of America (SPAA([R])) - a PMA member association - crowned three winners in five categories in the second annual SPAA Photo Competition during the SPAA 2009 Supplier Luncheon today at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, Las Vegas, Nev.