Ken and Adam are new media and sports industry veterans who are great additions to our large-scale, sports media entertainment operation," said Matthew Bromberg, president and COO of MLG.
What does SME stand for?
SME stands for Sports Media Entertainment (broadcast outlet)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SME
We have 285 other meanings of SME in our Acronym Attic
- Solar Mesosphere Explorer
- Solid-Metal Embrittlement
- Solutions Middle East
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Soy Methyl Ester (biodiesel)
- Spatial Modeling Environment
- Special Minister of the Eucharist
- Special Mission Equipment
- Specialized Market Expert
- Spontaneous Music Ensemble (est. 1966)
- Squadron Medical Element
- Square Meter Equivalent (textile trade)
- Standard Model Extension (physics)
- State Machine Editor
- Static Model Exchange
- Stato Maggiore dell'Esercito (Italian: Army General Staff)
- Storage Media Encryption (various companies)
- Stratégie Marine Européenne (French: EU Marine Strategy)
- Subject Matter Expert
- Subject Matter Expertise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simultaneous with the merger, Jaguar entered into a stock purchase agreement to sell 95% of the common stock of Premier Sports Media Entertainment Group, Inc.