In addition, 12 students were selected as AAJA interns with the Associated Press, National Public Radio, NBC, Cox, AZN Television, and the Sports Journalism Institute.
What does SJI stand for?
SJI stands for Sports Journalism Institute (internship program; est. 1993)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJI
We have 29 other meanings of SJI in our Acronym Attic
- San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor (California)
- Stichting Jongeren Huisvesting Utrecht (Dutch: Youth Housing Foundation Utrecht; The Netherlands)
- Sam-Jack Horsewomen (gaming)
- Saint Joseph's Institution (Singapore secondary school)
- San Jose, Philippines - McGuire Field (Airport Code)
- San Juan Islander (Puerto Rico)
- Seattle Jobs Initiative (Washington)
- Sompo Japan Insurance, Inc.
- South Jersey Industries, Inc.
- South Jersey Investors, Inc.
- St James Infirmary (San Francisco, CA)
- St. John's Institute (various locations)
- State Justice Institute
- Steel Joist Institute
- San Jose International Airport (California)
- St. Joan's International Alliance (Milwaukee, WI)
- Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Scottish Joint Industry Board (UK)
- Sinclair James International Corporation (Makati City, Philippines)
- South Johor Investment Corporation (now Iskandar Investment Berhad; Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boon to everyone The Freedom Forum's diversity programs give minority students a welcome boost toward journalism careers, says Elizabeth Barron, assistant vice president for academic affairs and former journalism department chair at Xavier University in New Orleans, which has produced three Chips Quinn scholars and one Sports Journalism Institute scholar.
Along the way, he has done terrific work at the Sports Journalism Institute, which prepares college students for sports writing, editing and digital internships.