What does SMERF stand for?
SMERF stands for Sports, Military, Educational, Religious, Fraternal (market segment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMERF
We have 5 other meanings of SMERF in our Acronym Attic
- Small and Medium Enterprises Rating Agency (India)
- Submarine Escape, Rescue and Abandonment Systems
- Submarine Escape and Rescue Assistance Team
- Science and Mathematics Education Resource Center (Washington)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Research Centre (Edith Cowan University; Australia)
- SPRINT Missile Electromagnetic Radiation Evaluation
- Société Mutualiste des Étudiants de la Région Parisienne (French student insurance program)
- Scrap Metal Recycling Facility
- Social, Military, Educational, Religious, Fraternal (market segment)
- Social, Military, Educational, Retiree, Fraternal (associations)
- Standard Mean Equivalent Rolling Force
- Social, Military, Educational, Religious, Fraternal, Ethnic
- Statistical Modeling and Estimation of Reliability Functions for Systems
- Slight Merge (Wikimedia Foundation editing practice)
- China Southern Medicine Economy Research Institute (China State Food and Drug Administration)
- Shanghai Marine Equipment Research Institute (Shanghai, China)
- Suncoast Music Education Research Symposium (Florida)
- Smert' Shpionam (Soviet Army Counterintelligence, WWII)
- Shanghai Municipal Economic Relations and Trade Commission (China)
- Storm Mountain Emergency Response Team (Drake, CO)