Matthew Godson from the Sporting Shooters Association of Australia, the country's largest organisation of gun owners, said he hadn't seen the app, but questioned its educational value.
What does SSAA stand for?
SSAA stands for Sporting Shooters Association of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSAA
We have 40 other meanings of SSAA in our Acronym Attic
- Systems Services of America (various locations)
- Sector Specific Agency Executive Management Office (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Social Security Administration's Office of Hearings and Appeals
- First-Order Small Slope Approximation
- Second-Order Small Slope Approximation
- Small-Scale Averaged Power Delay Profile
- Scottish Society of Architect Artists
- Social Security Administration Act (Australia)
- Social Security Alumni Association
- Soprano Soprano Alto Alto (sheet music parts)
- Super-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (computer graphics)
- Swedish Society for Aeronautics and Astronautics
- System Security Approval Authority
- System Security Authorization Agreement
- Southeastern Scottish Amateur Athletic Association (Ft. Valley, GA)
- Space Science and Applications Advisory Committee (US NASA)
- Surface Ship Acoustic Analysis Center
- Surface Ship ASW Analysis Center
- Southern Sports Association of the Deaf
- Student Services Administrators' Association of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A group called Gun Control Australia (GCA) has targeted The Sporting Shooters Association of Australia (SSAA), which it claims is seeking to erode Australia's tough gun laws.