VANCOUVER, June 12 /CNW-PRN/ - The Sport Fishing Institute of British Columbia (SFI) is on line as of today with some new hooks and lures to encourage anglers to visit their enhanced Web site at www.
What does SFIBC stand for?
SFIBC stands for Sport Fishing Institute of British Columbia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival
- Science Fair in A Box
- South Florida Independent Automobile Dealers Association
- San Francisco International Art Exposition
- San Francisco International Arts Festival
- Surplus Facility Inventory and Assessment Program
- Swiss Forum for International Agricultural Research (Switzerland)
- School for International Business (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Stress and Failure of Inclined Boreholes (software; GeoMechanics International)
- Surveillance and Field Investigations Branch (US CDC)
- Safety First Insurance Company (St Louis, MO)
- San Francisco Information Center (est.2002; San Francisco, CA)
- Scottish Forest Industries Cluster (UK)
- Section Française de l'Internationale Communiste
- Shanghai Foreign Investment Commission
- Small Format Interchangeable Core (locksmithing)
- Société Française des Infirmières Cliniciennes
- Société Francophone d'Ingéniérie Cutanée (French: Francophone Society of Dermal Engineering)
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Surface Finishing Industry Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 /CNW-PRN/ - Brent McCallum, President of the Sport Fishing Institute of British Columbia is encouraged by the announcement today on the policy of allocation for future fisheries.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Tom Bird, Executive Director of the Sport Fishing Institute of British Columbia was optimistic following Thursday's announcement of the agreement of Canada and the United States on the renewal of the Pacific Salmon Treaty.