But there's no need to pack entire collections of cutlery - just use this handy spoon/fork hybrid.
What does SPORK stand for?
SPORK stands for Spoon/Fork
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SPORK
- Statistics, Probability and Operations Research (Eindhoven University of Technology; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Suspicious Pile Of Rocks (letterboxing)
- Solid Phase Organic Reaction
- Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (National Cancer Institute)
- Stupid Person On Rental Equipment (ski area term)
- Service Providing Organization
- Space Planning and Organization Research Group (Massachusetts Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning)
- Stops Per On-Road Hour (United Parcel Service)
- Secret Protectors of Revolutionary Knowledge
- State Police Officers' Retirement System (Virginia Retirement System)
- Serial Port
- Short-Term Prediction Research and Transition Center (weather forecast model, NASA)
- Single Port Orifice Robotic Technology (Titan Medical, Inc.; Canada)
- Sky Polarization Observatory (Italian Space Agency)
- Soldier's Portable On-System Repair Tool
- Space Optical Radar Tracking
- Specificity, Progression, Overload, Reversibility, Tedium (principles of training)
- Standard Protocol for Railway Traction
- Strategic Partnership On REACH Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
But there's no need to pack entire collections of cutlery - just use this handy spoon/fork hybrid with serrated edge.
The set includes a solid spoon, slotted spoon, solid spatula, ladle, and spaghetti spoon/fork.