What does SHRSP stand for?
SHRSP stands for Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats-Stroke Prone (vascular research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 10 other meanings of SHRSP in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Highway Research Program
- Subcommittee on Health Risk Assessment (US EPA)
- State Hospital Review and Planning Council (New York)
- Situational Humor Response Questionnaire (psychology)
- Siberian Husky Rescue/Referral of California
- Smith Haughey Rice Roegge (Grand Rapids, MI)
- School Health Resource Services
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Subtropical Horticulture Research Station (crop research; USDA)
- Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (job position)
- Sex Hormone Replacement Therapy (neuroendocrinology)
- Sexual Harassment Resource Team (Inter-Cooperative Council; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Solder Heat Resistance Test
- Special Health Resources for Texas,Inc.
- Spontaneous Heart Rate Turbulence (cardiology)
- Seniors Health Research Transfer Network (Canada)