Frequency variation of spontaneous otoacoustic emissions during a naturally occurring menstrual cycle, amenorrhea, and oral contraception: A brief report.
What does SOAE stand for?
SOAE stands for Spontaneous Otoacoustic Emissions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SOAE
- SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) Certified Professional (SOA Systems Inc.)
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- School of Art Design (Southern Illinois University)
- Second Opinion Appointed Doctor (UK Mental Health Act provision)
- Service-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Stand-off Outside Area Defense
- Suppression of Air Defense
- System of a Down (band)
- Southern Ontario Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative (Canada)
- Smart Optical Add Drop Multiplex (Cisco)
- Strategic Offensive Arms Elimination
- Scottish Office Agriculture, Environment and Fisheries Department
- Scottish Office Agriculture, Environment Fisheries Department (School of Ocean and Earth Science; University of Southampton; UK)
- Societe Ouest-Africaine d'Enterprises Maritimes (French: West African Company of Maritime Enterprises Company)
- State of the Arctic Environment Report
- Service Oriented Architecture Foundation (US DoD)
- Sign on a Friend
- Society of Authors, France
- Sons of a Flywheel (band)
- Sounds of Animals Fighting (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A female dizygotic twin with a twin brother, compared with a female dizygotic twin with a twin sister, has fewer spontaneous otoacoustic emissions (clicking sounds generated by the ear) (McFadden 1993) and less craniofacial symmetry (Boklage 1985), and exhibits more risk-taking behavior (Resnick et al.
Our investigation revealed that all five had spontaneous otoacoustic emissions and/or distortion product otoacoustic emissions.