Spontaneous intestinal perforation in Schonlein-Henoch purpura.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Spontaneous Intestinal Perforation (newborn condition)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Soul Influenced Product (nightclub in Geneva, Switzerland)
- Southern Independence Party
- SPA Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Space Interferometry Mission
- Spanish Immersion Program (education)
- Spanish, Italian and Portuguese (various schools)
- Special Intelligence Processing
- Special Interest Project (various organizations)
- Special Interest Publication (publishing)
- Special Investigative Panel
- Sprint Internet Passport
- Stability Improvement Program
- Stable-Isotope Probing
- Staff Inspection Program (US Army)
- Staging Initiation Package
- Standard Initial Provisioning
- Standard Inspection Procedure
- Standard Installation Plan
- Standard Interchange Protocol (3M delevolped data transfer protocol for library systems.)
- Standard Interface Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Necrotizing enterocolitis and spontaneous intestinal perforation.
For example, about 3 percent of very low birth weight infants will develop spontaneous intestinal perforation, and the risk is approximately twofold greater if they have been treated with indomethacin.