What does SHRT stand for?
SHRT stands for Spontaneous Heart Rate Turbulence (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHRT
- School Health Resource Services
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Subtropical Horticulture Research Station (crop research; USDA)
- Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (job position)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats-Stroke Prone (vascular research)
- Sex Hormone Replacement Therapy (neuroendocrinology)
- Sexual Harassment Resource Team (Inter-Cooperative Council; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Solder Heat Resistance Test
- Special Health Resources for Texas,Inc.
- Seniors Health Research Transfer Network (Canada)
- Schleswig Holsteinische Regesten Und Urkunden (German: Schleswig-Holstein Summaries and Documents; historical documents)
- Society of Human Rights of Uzbekistan
- Scottish Health Service Resource Utilization Groups (aging research)
- Seven Hills Regional User Group (Tallahassee, FL)
- South Hampton Roads User Group (Virginia)
- Sudan Human Rights Voice (journal)