2 million square foot off-reservation casino complex proposed by the Spokane Tribe of Indians could become the litmus test for changes being contemplated by the federal government to existing regulations that guide where and how Indian tribes can develop casinos beyond the boundaries of their reservations.
What does STOI stand for?
STOI stands for Spokane Tribe of Indians (Wellpinit, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Seminole Tribe Of Florida Library (Hollywood, FL)
- Science and Technology Objective Guide
- Seven Tongues of God (band)
- Surrey Training Officers' Group (UK)
- Standard Ogame Project (Firefox add-on)
- Scotties Tournament of Hearts (Canadian women's curling championship)
- Shoulder to Overhead (fitness)
- Since Top Over Haul (aircraft engines)
- Statistical Test of Hypothesis
- Stop Taking Our Health Privacy (Act)
- Special Tactical Oceanographic Information Chart (Naval Oceanographic Office; US Navy)
- Stratospheric Ozone Intercomparison Campaign
- Student Television of Imperial College (UK)
- Study of Tropical Oceans in Climate Models (meteorology)
- Sword Team of Ithaca College (New York)
- Studenti Ticinesi Organizzati in Clima Amichevole
- Stock Tank Oil Initially in Place
- Stock Tank Oil in Place
- Short-Term Output Indicators Review (Office for National Statistics; UK)
- Sindicato de Trabajadores del Organismo Judicial (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: MGAM) ("Multimedia") announced today that it has entered into a contract with the Spokane Tribe of Indians in Washington State for the sale of 600 of the Company's mGAME[TM] electronic player terminals, ancillary products and 600 game themes.
March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- A uranium mill site on the Spokane Tribe of Indians Reservation has been reclaimed with native plants, and is once again available to tribal members for traditional and historic uses.