NCB Development Corporation # Nonprofit Assistance Fund Partners for the Common Good Seedco ShoreBank Enterprise Pacific South Hartford Initiative Spokane Neighborhood Economic Development Alliance Vermont Community Loan Fund Western Massachusetts Enterprise Fund * Green text indicates the CDFIs in the process of being rated; or Scheduled to be rated: Note: At this time, CARS[TM] is not rating depository institutions or venture capital funds.
What does SNEDA stand for?
SNEDA stands for Spokane Neighborhood Economic Development Alliance (Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sindicato Nacional dos Empregados do Comercio e da Industria da Provincia de Angola
- Sindicato Nacional dos Empregados do Comercio e da Industria da Provincia de Mocambique
- Société Nationale d'Etude et de Construction de Moteurs d'Aviation (France)
- Southern New England Country Registers
- Syndicat National des Entrepreneurs et Constructeurs En Thermique Industrielle (French: National Union of Contractors and Builders in the Thermal Industry)
- Services Nationaux des Enfants Disparus (French: National Missing Children Services; Canada)
- Société Nationale d'Edition et de Diffusion (French: National Publishing and Broadcasting Company; Algeria)
- Something New Every Day (blog)
- Southern New England District
- Syndicat National des Entreprises de Démolition (French)
- Southern New England District of the Assemblies of God (Sturbridge, MA)
- Six Nations Economic Development Commission
- Swedish Network for European Studies in Economics
- Southern New England Entrepreneurs Forum
- Southwest Network for Environmental and Economic Justice (est. 1990; Albuquerque, NM)
- Singapore National Employers Federation
- Smith & Nephew Extruded Films Ltd. (UK)
- Substratum Neurite Extension Factor
- Syndicat National de l'Estampage et de La Forge (French: National Union of Stamping and Forging)
- Syndicat National des Entreprises du Fitness (French: National Union of Fitness Businesses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pearman-Gillman's current community involvements include serving as chair of the International Trade Alliance Board of Directors and secretary of the executive board for INTEC, in addition to serving on the boards of directors for Northwest Energy Technology Alliance, Spokane Neighborhood Economic Development Alliance (SNEDA) and Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery.