Spokane International Airport, two hours away, has direct flights From Los Angeles, the Bay Area, Seattle, Portland, and Denver.
What does SIA stand for?
SIA stands for Spokane International Airport
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SIA
We have 351 other meanings of SIA in our Acronym Attic
- Solvents Industry Association (London, UK)
- Soroptimists International of the Americas
- Sorry I Asked (chat)
- Sorry in Advance
- Spaceweek International Association
- Special Intelligence Australia
- Special Interest Alien
- Special Interface Adapter
- Specialized Individual Assistance
- Spinal Injury Association (various locations)
- Sport Industry Awards (UK)
- Stable Implementation Agreements (Bellcore)
- Stable Isotope Analysis (biology)
- Staffing Industry Analysts, Inc. (Los Altos, California)
- Standard Instrument Approach
- Standardized IDRS/CFOL Access
- Starfleet Intelligence Agency (Star Trek)
- Startegic Issues Analysis
- State Implementing Agency (India)
- Station Interface Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spokane International Airport is a 7,000 acre commercial service airport served by
About Northern Quest Resort & Casino Northern Quest Resort & Casino is located just 10 minutes west of downtown Spokane and only 5 minutes from Spokane International Airport.
SAFN results in a joint initiative from Boeing (NYSE: BA), Alaska Airlines (NYSE: ALK), Portland International Airport, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Spokane International Airport and Washington State University, in US.
Alaska Airlines (NYSE:ALK) announced today that together with Boeing (NYSE:BA), Portland International Airport, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Spokane International Airport and Washington State University, it will begin a strategic initiative to promote aviation bio fuel development in the Pacific Northwest.
Spokane International Airport is serviced by several major airlines.
With the deployment of GRK, ICOA's Airport Network Solutions subsidiary now serves over 20 million airport passengers per year through airport-wide neutral-host Wi-Fi networks also located in Greater Baton Rouge Louisiana Airport (BTR), Manchester Airport (MHT), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV), Fresno-Yosemite International Airport (FYI), Spokane International Airport (GEG) and Sacramento International Airport (SMF).
The Learjet descended through fog, setting down on the snow-caked runway of Spokane International Airport at 6:01 p.