Active in the community, Stiles is a current member of the board for the Spokane Intercollegiate Research and Technology Institute (SIRTI) and served as SIRTI's board chairman from July 2002 to June 2004.
What does SIRTI stand for?
SIRTI stands for Spokane Intercollegiate Research and Technology Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of SIRTI in our Acronym Attic
- Serious Incident Response Team
- Shot Indicating Resetting Trigger (firearms)
- Signaling Information Receiver/Transmitter
- Simultaneous Iterative Reconstruction Technique
- Spam Incident Reporting & Termination (CastleCops)
- Staten Island Rapid Transit Railway Company
- Site Instrumental de Recherche par Télédétection Atmosphérique (French: Site Search by Instrumental Atmospheric Remote Sensing; Palaiseau, France)
- Stampa Italiana Radio Televisione in Argentina (Italian: Italian Print, Radio and Television in Argentina; journalist organization)
- Social Information Retrieval for Technology Enhanced Learning (workshop)
- Space Infrared Telescope Facility (now Spitzer Space Telescope; NASA)
- Staten Island Rapid Transit Operating Authority
- Single Image Random Text Stereograms
- Social Inclusion Research Unit (School of Health, Social Care and Sport and Exercise Sciences; Glyndwr University; Wales, UK)
- Social Informatics Research Unit (Deptartment of Sociology, University of York, UK)
- Space Inertial Reference Unit (Northrop Grumman)
- Staphylococcal Interspersed Repeat Unit (microbiology)
- Stellar Inertial Reference Unit
- Subtropical Insects Research Unit (USDA)
- Solomon Islands Rugby Union Federation
- Statens Institutt for Rusmiddelforskning (Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The forum is a community event organized by a consortium of non-profit angel investor, entrepreneurial, and technology organizations, including AeA, Alaska InvestNet, Alliance of Angels, Forum for Women Entrepreneurs, MIT Enterprise Forum of the Northwest, Northwest Entrepreneur Network (formerly the Northwest Venture Group), Oregon Entrepreneurs Forum / Portland Angel Network, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory / Battelle, Portland Venture Group, Puget Sound Venture Club, Seraph Capital Forum, Spokane Intercollegiate Research and Technology Institute, Tacoma Technology Consortium / Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce, TechRanch, The IndUS Entrepreneurs (Seattle and Vancouver, BC chapters), Washington Small Business Development Centers, and Washington Technology Center.
Initial consortium participants include Eastern Washington University; Gonzaga University; North Idaho College; University of Idaho; Lewis-Clark State College; Washington State University; Spokane Intercollegiate Research and Technology Institute (SIRTI); University of Idaho, Research Park; Whitworth College; and Community Colleges of Spokane.