5) Other sequences reported to be useful include three-dimensional (3D) spoiled gradient recalled echo (SPGR)1 and 3D constructive interference in steady state (3D-CISS) which is a heavily T2-weighted high-resolution sequence.
What does SPGR stand for?
SPGR stands for Spoiled Gradient Recalled
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPGR
We have 1 other meaning of SPGR in our Acronym Attic
- Small Particulate Gadolinium Oxide
- Statewide Public Guardianship Office (Florida Department of Elder Affairs)
- Sister of P-Glycoprotein
- Specialist Practitioner General Practice Nursing
- State Programmatic General Permit (environment)
- Statement of Principles of Good Practice (National Association for College Admission Counseling)
- Shots Per Gun Per Minute
- Strategic Planning Group for Private Psychiatric Services (Australia)
- Syndicat des Professionnels et Professionnelles du Gouvernement du Québec
- Specific Gravity
- Sprenggranate (German: Explosive Shell)
- Systematizing Person-Group Relations
- SADC Plant Genetic Resources Centre (Zambia)
- Summer Pre-Graduate Research Experience (University of North Carolina)
- São Paulo Graded School (American school of São Paulo, Brazil)
- School of Postgraduate Studies (various locations)
- South Plains Genealogical Society (Texas)
- Specijalni Predstavnik Generalnog Sekretara (Serbian: Special Representative of the Secretary-General)
- St. Paul's Girls' School (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For those of you with bigger brains, the report's abstract notes: "High spatial resolution estimates of gray and white matter volume, derived from 3D spoiled gradient recalled acquisition MRI images, were collected before and after the 6-month fitness intervention .