The Urology Department of the Guangdong Provincial Hospital of Chinese Medicine (GPHCM) has studied stage D prostate cancer for many years and has explored its aetiology, pathogenesis and syndrome differentiation and found the following common patterns of prostate cancer: "stage DO : spleen Qi deficiency, kidney Qi deficiency; stage Dl : blood stasis, lower energizer damp-heat, kidney Qi deficiency; stage D2 : spleen Qi deficiency, blood stasis, lower energizer damp-heat, kidney Qi deficiency, Yin deficiency and phlegm heat, deficiency heat and stage D3 : Qi and blood deficiency.
What does SQD stand for?
SQD stands for Spleen Qi Deficiency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SQD
We have 3 other meanings of SQD in our Acronym Attic
- Skeena Queen Charlotte Regional District (British Columbia, Canada)
- Seed Quality Control Services (various locations)
- Service Quality Control System (transportation)
- Statements on Quality Control Standards
- Soquel Creek Water District (Soquel, CA)
- Julien Escudé (French soccer player)
- Service Quality Deployment
- Signal Quality Detector
- Société Québécoise de La Douleur (French: Quebec Society for Pain; Canada)
- Sourcing, Quality, Delivery
- Supplier Quality Development
- Safety Quality Delivery Cost
- Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Morale, Environment (Ford Production Sytem)
- Semi-Quantitative Differential Equation
- Shared QuickBooks Desktop Edition
- Small Quantity Discard Events
- Spatial Queries in Dynamic Environments
- Simplified Quadratic Discriminant Function
- Standard Quiz Definition Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spleen deficiency If you are feeling lethargic and bloated, and have lost your appetite, you may have spleen qi deficiency.
In CM these children exhibit signs and symptoms associated with Spleen Qi Deficiency.