Anderson is a Certified Auto Safety Trainer and graduate of the Advanced Whiplash and Brain Traumatology certification program at the Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
What does SRISD stand for?
SRISD stands for Spine Research Institute of San Diego (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SRISD in our Acronym Attic
- Separate Refclk Independent Ssc (architecture)
- Shanghai Rego International School (China; est. 2003)
- Ship Registry Information System
- Slippery Road Information System (Sweden)
- Societas Rosicruciana In Scotia
- Society of Rubber Industry
- Southern Retail Inventory Service, Inc. (Tennessee)
- Standard Required Insurance Scheme (UK)
- Sunflower Road Internet Services, Inc.
- Santa Reparata International School of Art (Italy)
- Self-Reconfigurable Interference Suppression Scheme
- Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions
- Set of Radio Interface Technologies (telecommunications)
- Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology (India)
- Sobha Renaissance Information Technology
- Southern Region Information Toolkit (Souther Rural Development Center; Mississippi)
- Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology (India)
- State Research Information Technology (China)
- Simplified Refined Instrumental Variable (algorithm)
- Southern Rhode Island Volunteers (Wakefield, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD) announced that it will host its annual three-day Crash Testing Workshop and Auto Crash Reconstruction Program (CRASH) in San Diego, Calif.