The research found that the increase in spine bone mineral density was higher in both the boys and girls in the intervention group.
What does SBMD stand for?
SBMD stands for Spine Bone Mineral Density
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBMD
We have 1 other meaning of SBMD in our Acronym Attic
- Subic Bay Motors Corporation
- Suburban Big Men's Club (online group)
- Sumisho Brand Management Corporation (Japan)
- Supplier Base Management Committee
- sympodial bamboo molded composite(s)
- Southern Blackmouth Cur Breeders Association
- Spherical Biological Monitoring and Control Devices
- Société Belge de Médecine et Chirurgie du Pied (Belgian Society of Medicine and Surgery of the Foot)
- Space Battle Management Core Systems
- Stochastic Boundary Molecular Dynamics (molecular biophysics)
- Subscale Beryllium Mirror Demonstrator (optics)
- Super Bit Mapping Direct (digital video process; Sony)
- School of Biomedical Engineering (University of Tennessee, Memphis)
- Simulation-Based Medical Education
- Society for Business and Management in Engineering
- Sony BMG (Bertelsmann Music Group) Music Entertainment
- State Board of Medical Examiners
- Students of Biomedical Engineering (Utah)
- Subic Bay Marine Exploratorium
Samples in periodicals archive:
At four and eight weeks, lumbar spine bone mineral density was found to have significantly decreased in ovariectomized mice compared to the controls, however, the decline was prevented in animals that received vitamin C.
Higher depressive symptoms were associated with lower lumbar spine bone mineral density in all ages.
com FORTEOA[R]Increased Spine Bone Mineral Density in Patients with Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis Multi-national study compared FORTEO and the currently approved therapy Fosamax for the treatment of Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis INDIANAPOLIS, IN -Nov.
Some studies have found decreases of 4 to 6 percent in lumbar spine bone mineral density (BMD) during the first 6 months of lactation.
Odanacatib, alendronate and PTH monotherapies increased lumbar spine bone mineral density from baseline by 11.
The absolute change in lumbar spine bone mineral density at 48 weeks - the primary study end point - showed a relatively modest 1.
The absolute change in lumbar spine bone mineral density at 48 weeks - the primary study end point - showed a relatively modest L5% increase in the oral calcitonin group.