[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma (SCSCC) is a squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) with a biphasic appearance, yielding a spindle cell transformation.
What does SCSCC stand for?
SCSCC stands for Spindle Cell Squamous Cell Carcinoma (tumor)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCSCC
We have 1 other meaning of SCSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Combat Systems Center (formerly ACSC; Wallops Island, VA)
- Swedish Catastrophy and Safety Center (Skinnskatteberg, Sweden)
- Santa Clara Sister Cities Association (California)
- Seattle-Christchurch Sister City Association (US and New Zealand)
- South Carolina School Counselor Association (professisonal group)
- South Carolina Sporting Clays Association
- Southern California School of Culinary Arts
- Suffolk County Soccer Coaches Association (New York)
- Society for the Conservation and Study of Caribbean Birds
- Salt Creek Sports Car Club (Chicago, IL)
- Sun City Summerlin Computer Club (Las Vegas, NV)
- Smart Card Senior Coordinating Group (US DoD)
- Southern California Society of Clinical Hypnosis (education and advocacy organization)
- Summer Chum Salmon Conservation Initiative (Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife)
- South Carolina State Challenge League
- Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp Meeting Association
- Shipping Computer Services Company
- Society for Complex Systems in Cognitive Science (Japan)
- Spitsbergen Climate System Current Status (meteorology)
- South Carolina State Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
64) To differentiate spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma from other spindle cell neoplasms, such as atypical fibroxanthoma, spindle cell melanoma, leiomyosarcoma, and others, investigators demonstrated that spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma expressed p63 strongly and diffusely, whereas most controls were negative or displayed weaker and more focal staining.
 Other lesions that can mimic atypical fibroxanthoma are spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma and desmoplastic or spindle cell melanoma.