What does SMAX1 stand for?
SMAX1 stands for Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy, X-Linked 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Species Mean Acute Value
- Stato Maggiore Aeronautica Virtuale (Italian: Virtual Air Major Staff; flight simulation; Italy)
- Syndicat Mixte Artois Valorisation (French: Mixed Waste Valuation Syndicate)
- Superior Mesenteric Artery Vascular Resistance
- Second Marine Aircraft Wing (US Marine Corps)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon
- Stick Metal Arc Welding
- Submerged Metal Arc Weld
- Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire (gaming)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy, X-Linked 2
- Sad Mackem Bastard
- Safety Monitoring Board (US NIH)
- Sage Master Builder (Sage Software)
- Saint-Médard Basket (French: Saint Médard Basketball; est. 1999)
- Salaire Mensuel de Base (French: Monthly Base Salary)
- San Miguel Beer
- San Miguel Brewery Corp.
- San Miguel, Bulacan (Philippines)
- Sarap Mag-Beer (Tagalog: San Miguel Beer)