DENVER, April 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Methods Corporation (Nasdaq: AIRM) Products Division announced that it has completed design and production of the 1st Development Test and Evaluation unit for its Spinal Cord Injury Transport System (SCITS) contract with the U.
What does SCITS stand for?
SCITS stands for Spinal Cord Injury Transport System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCITS
We have 5 other meanings of SCITS in our Acronym Attic
- System Concept and Integrated Technology
- Spinal Cord Injury Treatment Centre Society (Canada)
- South Carolina Information Technology Directors Association
- Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Science & Technology Center (Saudi Arabia)
- Spacecraft Integration and Test Facility
- Sarnia Collegiate Institute and Technical School (Ontario, Canada)
- Secondary Current Injection Test Set (high voltage test equipment)
- SoftCare IT Solution (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- South Carolina Integrated Tax System
- South Carolina International Thespian Society
- School Centred Initial Teacher Training
- Science for Today and Tomorrow, Inc. (Mishawaka, IN)
- Static Component Interconnect Test Technology
- She Came in Through the Bathroom Window (Beatles song)
- Save the Children in Uganda
- Serious Collision Investigation Unit (UK)
- Spinal Cord Injury Unit (various locations)
- Synchronous Clock Insertion Unit (Telcom Solutions)
- San Clemente Island Underwater Range (US Navy Undersea Warfare Center; California)
- Scientific Visualization
Samples in periodicals archive:
This registration will satisfy an existing requirement for the Spinal Cord Injury Transport System (SCITS) Program with the U.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Methods Corporation's (Nasdaq: AIRM) Products Division announced that it received an increase in contract value for its Spinal Cord Injury Transport System (SCITS) with the U.