Oregon head and spinal cord injury prevention program and evaluation.
What does SCIPP stand for?
SCIPP stands for Spinal Cord Injury Prevention Program (Helping Hands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCIPP
We have 3 other meanings of SCIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Student Campaign for Increased Political Engagement (Grinnell College; Grinnell, IA)
- Science Panel on Interactive Communication and Health
- Shanghai Chemical Industry Park Industrial Gases Co. (China)
- Simulation de Combat Interarmes pour la Préparation Intéractive des Opérations (French: Interarms Combat Simulation for Interactive Operations Preparation)
- Standard Civilian Personnel Management Information System
- Santa Cruz Institute for Particle Physics
- Science Centre of Innovation and Professional Practice (Australia)
- Service Center Innovation für Produkt- und Prozessopitimierung
- Solano County Intervention Program for Preschoolers
- Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (NOAA)
- Statewide Child Injury Prevention Program
- Statewide Comprehensive Injury Prevention Program
- Strategic Capital Investment Preservation Plan
- Stress and Culture in Pregnancy Project
- Student Campus Involvement and Participation Program
- Students of Color in Public Policy
- System for Classification of In-Patient Psychiatry
- Systematic Childhood Injury Prevention Program
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention, Revised-United Kingdom (behaviour management)
- Semiotic Cognitive Information Processing Systems (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of the RSA Regional Head Injury Centers are affiliated with THINK FIRST, the National Head and Spinal Cord Injury Prevention Program which aims to reduce the incidence of traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury.
Some of the organizations involved in the outreach process include state departments of public health, offices of disability prevention, offices of injury control, bureaus of maternal and child health, city departments of health and human services, state departments of transportation, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, SAFE KIDS, THINK FIRST Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Prevention Programs, emergency medical services, bicycle clubs, state departments of education, Parent-Teacher Associations, major hospitals, rehabilitation facilities oand trauma centers, task forces on injury prevention, and state head injury associations and foundations.