07078, or to the Greater Boston Chapter of the National Spinal Cord Injury Association, 2 Rehabilitation Way, Woburn, MA 01801.
What does SCIA stand for?
SCIA stands for Spinal Cord Injury Association (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCIA
We have 25 other meanings of SCIA in our Acronym Attic
- Semiconductor Industry Association
- Shanghai Concrete Industry Association (Shanghai, China)
- Simultaneous Converging Instrument Approaches
- Smart Card Industry Association
- Society for Computers in Anesthesia
- Software Change Impact Analysis (business planning)
- South Central Industrial Association
- Southern California Investment Association (San Clemente, CA)
- Southern California Investment Banking Association
- Special Circumstance Instructional Assistant
- St. Charles International Airport
- Student Committee for IMSA (Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy) Advancement
- Somerset County Interscholastic Athletic Association
- South Carolina Institute of Archaeology and Anthropology (est. 1963; University of South Carolina)
- SIGINT Correlation Integration & Analysis Capability
- South Carolina Indian Affairs Commission (Columbia, SC)
- Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (est. 1915)
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center (Camarillo, CA)
- Sudbury Centre Improvement Advisory Committee (Massachusetts)
- Secure Communications Integration of the AN/GSC-40 Command Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- United Spinal Association's membership division, National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA), will host two free webinars in April on the topics of disability air travel and effective strategies to address uninsured health expenses after spinal cord injury.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- The Aya Sofya Museum will be renovated to become more accessible to the disabled as part of a project undertaken by the Turkish Spinal Cord Injury Association (TOFD).
In addition to the many awards the company has received from local organizations in New Hampshire, Ride-Away was the recipient of the 2002 Corporate Spirit Award from the National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA), Greater Boston Chapter, a particularly successful and well-recognized chapter.
In 1985, the National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA) created its "In Touch With Kids" program over concern about the increasing number of youngsters suffering spinal cord injury (Sci)--more than 100 annually.
Photo: Business Wire) Speakers at the event included InVivo Therapeutics co-founder and CEO Frank Reynolds; Massachusetts Life Sciences Center President & CEO Susan Windham-Bannister, PhD; MassBio Director of Economic Development & Global Affairs Peter Abair; and Mike Ferriter, a founder and Board member of the Greater Boston Chapter of the National Spinal Cord Injury Association.
NEW YORK, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --United Spinal Association's membership division, National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA), will host free webinars in March on the topics of tax provisions for people with disabilities, followed by guidance on finding the right mobility equipment and services.
Memorial contributions may be made to the National Spinal Cord Injury Association, c/o Heymann, Suissa & Stone, PC, 1 Church Street, Suite 600, Rockville, MD 20850.