One more critical test has been passed and I'd just like to congratulate everyone who has played a part, and particularly the people who designed the spin-up and eject mechanism.
What does SUEM stand for?
SUEM stands for Spin-Up and Eject Mechanism (European Space Agency)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUEM
- Staggered Upwind Embedded Boundary
- Service Universitaire d'Enseignement à Distance (French: University Department of Distance Education; various locations; also seen as SUEAD)
- State University of Education Deans
- Service Universitaire des Étudiants Étrangers (French: University Department of Foreign Students; various locations)
- Student Union Evaluation Initiative (Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills; UK)
- Swinburne University Emotional Intelligence Test
- Sea Urchin Egg Lectin (protein)
- Sheffield University Enterprises Limited (UK)
- Sheffield University Enterprises Ltd. (University of Sheffield; UK)
- Servizio Urgenze Ed Emergenze Mediche (Italian medical emergency service)
- Sichuan Urban Environment Project (China)
- Sino United Electronic Publishing (China)
- Society for Urban Environmental Protection (est. 1998; Bangladesh)
- Sportello Unico Edilizia Privata (Italian: One-Stop-Shop Private Building)
- Surface Uniform Etching Process (circuit technology)
- Staff Union of the European Patent Office
- Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre (Universities of Edinburgh and Glasgow)
- Signal Unit Error Rate Monitor (Signal System # 7)
- Shanghai University of Engineering Science (Shanghai, China)
- Southampton University Engineering Society