The revised C-Plan is for an oil spill response plan that is capable of containing an 800 BOPD spill.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Spill Response Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Software Reuse Program
- Soldier Readiness Processing
- Soldier Readiness Program
- Space Radiation Project (NASA)
- Space Station Review Panel (NASA)
- Spares and Repair Parts
- Spatial Reuse Protocol (Cisco)
- Special Recreation Permit (Bureau of Land Management; US DOI)
- Special Repair Procedure
- Special Review Procedure (environment)
- Spinal Reflex Potentiation (biology)
- Spreading Resistance Profiling
- Spreading Resistance Profilometry
- Stacja Redukcyjno-Pomiarowa (Polish: Gas Pressure Reduction Station)
- Stack Resource Policy
- Standard Reference Point
- Standard Repair Procedure
- Standard Retail Price
- Standard Review Plan
- Stanford Research Park (California; est. 1951)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greenpeace criticizes what it claims is Gazprom's lack of a spill response plan for its Arctic operations.
BOEM's approval also requires the company to undertake a range of safety and environmental protection measures prior to starting work, including winning approval of its well capping and containment system and its oil spill response plan.
The Gulf of Mexico oil spill response plans for all the major firms were similar--or identical--in many respects and applied broadly to all wells in the region.
Those include: * The creation of a first-ever Chief Environmental Officer in BOEM; * Separating Environmental reviews from Leasing in the regions in BOEM; * The development of a new Environmental Compliance and enforcement function in BSEE; and * More prominent Oil Spill Response Plan review and enforcement in BSEE.
The report recommended that new pipelines be halted until "adequate safety regulations" and that better testing and improved spill response plans are needed for existing pipelines.
Chevron polluted the air by flaring gas with no controls, spilled thousands of barrels of oil, had no spill response plan, and ordered the destruction of records documenting oil spills.
s services, for example, include consulting and software to help develop "pre-established" MMS-regulated Oil Spill Response Plans (OSRPs), "designed to both help our clients to meet their regulatory requirements in a timely and effective manner and provide a useful emergency response plan.