First, the patient receives a simple infusion containing trillions of bioprobes, each of which is a nano-scale magnetic sphere bound to an antibody.
What does SB stand for?
SB stands for Sphere Bound
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SB
We have 133 other meanings of SB in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Baptist
- Southwestern Bell (telephone)
- Space Bar
- Spaceballs (Mel Brooks movie)
- Spam Breaker
- Spanish Booster (language services)
- Special Branch (Met Police, London)
- Speed Brake