Recent research showed that the associated spend per head of those attending the show is the highest of any event staged in Cardiff.
What does SPH stand for?
SPH stands for Spend Per Head
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPH
We have 83 other meanings of SPH in our Acronym Attic
- Sheets Per Hour (printing speed)
- Shortest Path Heuristic (programming)
- Singapore Press Holdings Ltd.
- Six-Phase Heating (in-situ resistive heating for soil cleanup)
- Smooth Particle Hydrodynamics (modeling dynamic fracture and fragmentation problems)
- Sociaal Pedagogische Hulpverlening (Dutch: Social Work)
- Society of Psychological Hypnosis
- Society of Public Health
- Software Process Handbook (ISO 9000.3)
- Solar Pool Heater
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Recent research showed that the associated spend per head of those attending the show is the highest of any event staged in Cardiff.
Average ticket prices rose by 5% in the year, with an improvement in spend per head also helping Cineworld offset the fall in the number of cinema goers.
The breakdown of national data reveals a regional divide with the spend per head as high as pounds 15 in the north, dropping to just pounds 3.
Even with the additional pounds 200m available in England, it is still less than what we spend per head in Wales.
In the UAE, where total insurance premium per capita is pegged at $1,100, the average life insurance spend per head is only about $100.
The UK lags behind other European countries in spend per head of population, with pounds 80 being spent here compared to pounds 143 in Germany.
Arrivals from the UK during the first six months of this year fell to 430,782 from 505,639 recorded in the same period last year, with the average spend per head also dropping from e1/4642 to e1/4579.