OTCBB: UFFC), a franchisor and operator of fast-casual restaurants and nutritional product retail stores, today announced the close of its over-allotment option of the private placement financing, led by Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc.
What does STVI stand for?
STVI stands for Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STVI
We have 4 other meanings of STVI in our Acronym Attic
- Star Trek Voyager Center (German web site)
- Savings Through Value Enhancement
- Science, Technical and Vocational Education
- Star Trek Voyager Elite Force
- Small Towns and Villages Enterprise Initiative (UK)
- SPDM (Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator) Task Verification Facility (Canadian Space Agency)
- Statens Teknisk Videnskabelige Forskningsrad (Danish: Danish Technical Research Council)
- Scalar-Tensor-Vector Gravity
- South Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Seal Team 6 (gaming)
- Star Trek Voyager Info
- Star Trek, Sixth movie / 'The Undiscovered Country'
- System Test Validation and Integration Facility
- Short Take-Off & Vertical Landing
- Society of Television Lighting Directors
- Surrogate Threat Visible Laser System
- Short-Term Verbal Memory (neurology)
- Society for Tropical Veterinary Medicine
- Society for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (Stillwater, OK)
- Stop the Violence Movement (hip hop movement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 /PRNewswire/ -- InnoCentive today announced it has closed a $9 million Series A Preferred venture capital financing round led by Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc.
In January, the Company announced it had closed a $9 million Series A Preferred venture capital financing round led by Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc.
Cardinal Securities, LLC of Atlanta acted as placement agent for the transaction in consultation with Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc.
The private placement was managed by Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc.
The additional funding came largely from two major institutional investors, and was organized by Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc.
The funding, organized by Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc.