About Spencer Stuart Founded in 1956, Spencer Stuart is the leading, privately held, global executive search firm offering a range of human capital solutions, including senior-level executive search, board director appointments, strategic leadership assessment and, through its web-based recruiting division -- Spencer Stuart Talent Network (SSTN) -- mid-level executive recruitment.
What does SSTN stand for?
SSTN stands for Spencer Stuart Talent Network (recruiting)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSTN
We have 1 other meaning of SSTN in our Acronym Attic
- Single Service Training Manager
- Single Stage to Moon (space flight)
- Skullcandy Summer Twitter Madness
- Specific Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- System Support Technical Manager
- Space Station Training and Mockup Facility
- Surgical Simulation and Training Markup Language (extensible markup language; medical stimulation)
- Swiss Society of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology
- Scottish Science and Technology Network (UK)
- Species and Specimen Thematic Network (Inter-American Biodiversity Information Network)
- State Support Team Network (Council of Chief State School Officers; Washington, DC)
- Sociology of Science and Technology Network
- Secondary School Teachers Organization (Israel)
- Single-Stage-to-Orbit (space flight)
- Super-Synchronous Transfer Orbit
- Super Short Take-Off and Landing
- Scenario Structural Torpedo Operational Requirements Model
- Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (Microsoft)
- Shared Spanning-Tree Protocol (Cisco)
- Short Sweet and to the Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a survey by Spencer Stuart, 65 percent of CIOs report directly to the CEO, and 80 percent of those belong to the senior management team, making decisions on company strategy, reported Steve Zales, president and CEO of Spencer Stuart Talent Network.
com, SVP/General Manager of ESPN Internet Group, founding President and CEO of Spencer Stuart Talent Network and most recently, President of ClubMom.
Spencer Stuart Talent Network plans to use Peoplestreet's Viral LiveCard Services as a way to build a pipeline of qualified candidates," said Lori Massad, Vice President of Business Development, Spencer Stuart Talent Network.
Lori Massad and Wendy Bennet, Spencer Stuart Talent Network (SSTN) executives and working mothers, are available to offer suggestions to women in executive positions on how to best handle pregnancy and maternity leave.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 18, 2001 New Offerings Include Executive Coaching and Resume Writing In Partnership With Peregrine Partners and Career Resumes Spencer Stuart Talent Network (SSTN), an online-enabled middle and upper-middle management recruitment business from one of the world's leading executive recruiting firms Spencer Stuart, today announced the addition of four individual career development services to the portfolio of resources now available on SpencerStuart.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 31, 2001 Spencer Stuart Talent Network (SSTN) -- Spencer Stuart's Web-based recruiting service that matches the most talented professionals with mid- and upper-level management positions in premier companies -- today announces sponsorship agreements with Forbes.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Digex, Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIGX), the leading high-end managed Web and application hosting service provider for businesses worldwide, today announced that Spencer Stuart Talent Network (SSTN), a wholly owned business of executive search firm Spencer Stuart, has selected Digex to provide managed hosting services for its global Web initiatives.