Kanke, from the Southwest Series, comes into the United Power/Touchstone Energy 150 at Colorado National Speedway with two wins, fourth in points and 102 behind series leader Rip Michels of San Fernando.
What does SPDWY stand for?
SPDWY stands for Speedway
This definition appears very frequently
- Short Path Distillation Unit
- Sprint Power Distribution Unit
- Salmon Pancreas Disease Virus
- Site Preliminary Design Validation
- SpaceDev Inc. (commercial space exploration company)
- Superior Pancreatico-Duodenal Venous Flow
- Same Planet Different World (dance theatre; Chicago, IL)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)-Programmer Development Window
- Software Process Definition Working Group
- State Primary Drinking Water Regulations (South Carolina)
- Software Package Data Exchange
- Speedy (networking protocol)
- Sales Per Employee
- Satellite Precipitation Estimate
- Sauber Petronas Engineering
- Sciences Physiques pour l'Enseignement (French: Physics for Education)
- Secondary Particulate Emissions
- Semiconductor Production Equipment
- Senior Procurement Executive
- Sensor Processing Electronics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: TIM HADDOCK MOTOR SPORTS Travis Thirkettle and Tim Huddleston have combined to win nine of the 10 NASCAR Late Model races at Irwindale Speedway this season.
INDIANAPOLIS -- Long-time Indianapolis business owner, Charles "Jug" Eckert, honored for keeping Brickyard in Good Hands Continuing their efforts to recognize individuals who demonstrate a long-standing commitment to preserving the legacy of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Allstate and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway have named this year's Allstate(R) 400 Bricklayer Award.
A booming real-estate market has made the land too valuable not to develop, quickly leaving Irwindale Speedway the last place in Los Angeles to race.
International Speedway Corporation (NASDAQ: ISCA)(OTCBB: ISCB) ("ISC") and Speedway Motorsports Incorporated (NYSE: TRK) ("SMI") today announced their 50/50 joint venture, which conducts business under the name Motorsports Authentics, has completed a merger with Action Performance Companies Inc.
Byline: TIM HADDOCK Motor Sports California Speedway is in the running for a second NASCAR Winston Cup date on its schedule.
NYSE: ATN) ("Action") today announced that, at a special meeting of the shareholders of Action held today, the Action shareholders voted to approve the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of August 29, 2005 (the "Agreement"), by and among International Speedway Corporation, Speedway Motorsports, Inc.
who won a track championship at Saugus Speedway in 1966 and was a pioneer car builder and founder of Speedway Engineering.