In addition to ASF, the suite includes ClearSpeech Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) which removes unwanted echo from full-duplex hands-free communications; ASF II, a version of ASF optimized for automotive telematics applications; Adaptive Noise Supressor (ANS), an adaptive algorithm designed to reduce signals that are below a given threshold by 3dB to 12db; Speech in Noise Detector (SND), a voice activity detector; and Referenced Noise Filter (RNF) which removes noise from speech where a reference signal from the noise-producing source is available.
What does SIN stand for?
SIN stands for Speech in Noise (audiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SIN
We have 114 other meanings of SIN in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore, Singapore - Changi International Airport (Airport Code)
- Sir Isaac Newton
- Sistema Interligado Nacional (Portuguese: National Interconnected System, Brazil)
- Social Insurance Number (Canada)
- Società Italiana di Nefrologia
- Società Italiana di Neurologia
- South Australian Sex Industry Network
- Spanish International Network
- Special Item Number (lists GSA contractor service and/or product requirements)
- Spherically Integrated Nearfield
- Standard Inventory Number
- Status Indication Normal Alignment (SS7)
- Status Indicator Normal (telecommunications)
- Stock Inventory Number
- Stop Islam Now
- Strength in Numbers
- Study Item Number
- Substance Identification Number (United Nations)
- Substitute It Now (International Chemical Secretariat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB:NCTI) today announced two new proprietary algorithms in its ClearSpeech(R) suite of voice-enhancing software, ClearSpeech Speech in Noise Detector (SND), and ClearSpeech Intelligent Squelch Filter (ISF).