Rogers, PhD, CCC-SLP, Associate Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences at the University of Washington (UW), Seattle, will become Chief Staff Officer for Science and Research at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) next month.
What does SHS stand for?
SHS stands for Speech and Hearing Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHS
We have 391 other meanings of SHS in our Acronym Attic
- Southbridge High School (Massachusetts)
- Southeastern High School
- Southfield High School (Southfield, MI, USA)
- Southington High School (Southington, CT)
- Southport High School (Indiana)
- Spanish Honor Society
- Spatial Heterodyne Spectrometer
- Spaulding High School (Rochester, NH)
- Special Health Services
- Specialty Healthcare Services (various organizations)
- Spellhold Studios
- Spokane Hardware Supply
- Spooner High School (Spooner, WI, USA)
- Sport and Health Sciences (UK)
- Sporthauptschule (German)
- Sporvejshistorisk Selskab (Danish tramway historical society)
- Spotswood High School (McGaheysville, Virginia)
- Sprayberry High School (Marietta, Georgia)
- Springbrook High School
- Springdale High School (Springdale, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kuhl is a professor of Speech and Hearing Sciences and the co-director of the Center for Mind, Brain, and Learning (CMBL) at the University of Washington.