Its primary product, the I-Gate 4000 - Media Gateway recently achieved outstanding speech quality test results during the 2nd ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) VoIP Speech Quality Test Event.
What does SQTE stand for?
SQTE stands for Speech Quality Test Event
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SQTE in our Acronym Attic
- State Qualifying Tournament
- Streaming Quote Trader (securities exchange)
- Structured Query Translation
- Super Quiet Time
- Superquantum Theorie
- Supplementary Qualifying Test (UK)
- System Quality Testing
- Systems Qualification Test(s)
- Sediment Quality Triad Approach
- System Qualification Test Audit Results Record
- System Qualification Test Evaluation Record
- Site Qualification Task Force
- Ship Qualification Trials In Port
- Sensor Query and Tasking Language
- Software Quality Testing Labs (Pune, India)
- Squadron Training
- Serialized Quick Turn Programming
- Software Quality Test Plan
- Subcutaneous Terbutaline Pump Therapy
- Specialty Qualification Training Record (USAF Auxiliary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aim of the third ETSI VoIP Speech Quality Test Event was for manufacturers of VoIP gateways to have their equipment tested under controlled IP network conditions including end-to-end as well as mouth-to-ear scenarios and to measure, analyze and compare speech quality parameters, creating a benchmark comparison of the competing products.
The purpose of the 2nd ETSI VoIP Speech Quality Test Event was to determine the speech quality of VoIP (Voice over IP) equipment under certain IP network conditions that could deteriorate the quality of voice calls.