in speech language pathology with a concentration in neuroscience.
What does SLPG stand for?
SLPG stands for Speech Language Pathology (college course)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLPG
We have 2 other meanings of SLPG in our Acronym Attic
- System Level Practical Exercise
- Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design
- Swiss Life Private Equity Partners
- Sealift Protection Force
- Sierra Leone Police Force
- Silk-Like Polymer with Fibronectin
- Sri Lanka Progressive Front
- St. Laurence Property & Finance (New Zealand)
- Shakespeare Line Promotion Group (Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Species Lily Preservation Group (Reno, NV)
- Swiss Lung Pathology Group (Switzerland)
- St Louis Planned Giving Council
- Standard Liters Per Hour (gas flow)
- State Laboratory of Public Health (North Carolina State Laboratory of Public Health; Raleigh, NC)
- Sun Life & Provincial Holdings (insurance company)
- Sarah Landon and the Paranormal Hour (film)
- Sekolah Lapang Pengendalian Hama Terpadu (Bahasa Indonesia: Lapang School for Comprehensive Pest Management)
- Secretory Leukocyte Protease Inhibitor (saliva protein)
- Southern Lakes Planning Initiative
- Sri Lanka Press Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback RF510 For graduate students in speech language pathology, otolaryngology residents, or practitioners, this textbook by Merati (laryngology and professional voice, Medical College of Wisconsin) and Bielamowicz (otolaryngology, George Washington U.
of Michigan) and Washington (audiology and speech language pathology, Wayne State U.
and Hegde (communicative sciences and disorders) present the third edition of a text designed to aid readers to pass the American Speech-Language-Hearing Associations PRAXIS examinations in audiology and speech language pathology for certification, as well as comprehensive examinations in graduate programs.
This acquisition adds considerable depth to Soliant's growing speech language pathology line of business.
Speech Language Pathologists Now Have Instant Access to Complete Array of Detailed and Interactive 3D Anatomy of Head and Neck Area LONDON -- Primal Pictures, publishers of the most complete and medically accurate 3D model of the human anatomy for educators, students, professionals and practitioners, has released its 3D Anatomy for Speech Language Pathology online and on DVD-ROM.
com(SM) Supports Online Master's in Speech Language Pathology and Special Education - Moderate Needs; Nursing RN to BSN, and Certificate in Gerontology GREELEY, Colo.
The authors have 90 combined years experience in their respective fields--literacy (Rasinski), audiology (Flexer) and speech language pathology (Boomgarden-Szypulski).