View an example of voice-enabled OASIS here About SayIt: SayIt (TM) is web-based speech recognition software that uses Microsoft Speech Application Programming Interface , to quickly, accurately and securely capture data while automating workflow.
What does SAPI stand for?
SAPI stands for Speech Application Programming Interface (Microsoft & Unisys)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SAPI
We have 52 other meanings of SAPI in our Acronym Attic
- Synovitis, Acne, Pustulosis, Hyperostosis, Osteitis (syndrome)
- Salubrité, Propreté, Hygiène et Techniques d'Assainissement (French: Safety, Cleanliness, Hygiene and Sanitation Technology; Niger)
- Swerve Aero Propulsion Hypersonics Research Experiments
- Sales Association of the Paper Industry
- Server Application Programming Interface
- Service Access Point Identifier
- Small Arms Protective Inserts (body armor plates)
- Sociedad Anónima Promotora de Inversion (Mexican investment promotion company)
- South African Personality Inventory (questionnaire)
- Special Access Program for Intelligence (US DoD)
- Standard Application Program Interface
- Surfing Association of the Philippine Islands
- Systems Approach to Process Improvement (MPSI)
- Sociedad Anónima Promotora de Inversiones de Capital Variable (Mexican investments)
- South African Petroleum Industry Association
- Southern African Plant Invaders Atlas (database)
- Space Science Pending International Agreement Database
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Intervention Committee (Massachusetts)
- Southern African Power Industry Convention
- State Association for the Preservation of Iowa Cemeteries
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 contains two unique speech components that make it easier than ever for drivers to interact in a natural voice with their in-car communication device: the Speech User Interface (SUI) and Speech Application Programming Interface (SAPI) 5.
He also highlighted the joint development work on the speech application programming interface (SAPI), Microsoft has licensed the SAPI development kit to L&H, giving L&H full rights to use it in embedded technologies.
0 include compliance with the Microsoft Speech Application Programming Interface (SAPI), manipulation of infinitely repeated variables, automatic dictionary file output, complete management of audio prompts, and support for multiple languages, including French and German.
This version of the toolkit includes a redesigned, industry-standard speech application programming interface (SAPI) targeted at developers, the same speech technology that will ship with the next version of Microsoft(R) Office next year.
0 of Microsoft's Speech Application Programming Interface (SAPI) has been added to complement the already successful SAPI 3.
Nasdaq: MSFT) today announced that Lernout & Hauspie (L&H) (Nasdaq: LHSP; Easdaq) will lead the adoption of the upcoming Microsoft(R) Speech Application Programming Interface (SAPI) 5.
Unisys and Microsoft are working together to accelerate the adoption of the Speech Application Programming Interface (SAPI) for speech applications, providing software developers with a rich set of tools and support programs that will make speech-based technology easier to deploy.